Meet the team
James Horsfield ANAEA
James is a family man, who has lived in Hove Edge with his wife and two children since 2011. He enjoys caravanning and goes away as often as his busy working schedule allows.
Having spent over 12 years working for local estate agents in Brighouse and surrounding areas, the time came for James to branch out and use his expertise and do the job he loved for McField Residential, where he knew he could provide a better service to his clients.
He has vast experience working across Calderdale and Kirklees, which means he has the local knowledge needed to be able to accurately assess and market properties for sale and to let.
With excellent communication and organisational skills, he looks forward to bringing your property to the market in a professional manner with his passion to getting it right first time.
James is an Associate Member of the National Association of Estate Agents.
Jackie has lived in Hove Edge since 2006, along with her two children, step-son, husband and Flossy the dog. In her spare-time she enjoys walking Flossy and spending quality time in her caravan with her family and friends.
Jackie worked in the banking industry for over 25 years and comes to the team with a wealth of Customer Service and corporate management experience. Jackie is very much a people person and is on hand and only a phone call away to help with any questions.
Jackie oversees the day to day running of the office, as well as co-ordinating and undertaking admin duties. Her role requires a vast understanding of current property legislation as well as extensive market knowledge. Jackie works with passion and dedication to ensure the best outcome for clients. She is thoroughly committed to working hard to achieve results.
She is currently studying for her Level 3 Award in Residential Lettings and Property Management (ARLA).
Ian Holmes CeMap
We work closely with Ian Holmes, who is an independant mortgage and financial advisor. See his website below:
Ian can check the whole of the market for Mortgages and is completely independent, meaning you get the very best deal and better still, there are no upfront costs and he will even see you at your home.
What are you waiting for? Call Ian on 01484 605931 to discuss all your financial needs. Mention #McFieldResidential when you call.
David Wilkinson CeMap
We work with David to help provide mortgages for our customers. The initial consultation is free and David will then work to find the best mortgage deal, looking at over 80 lenders. David has an office in Wibsey or he can meet clients at their home, whichever is most convenient.
See his website for more details. Please quote McField Residential when speaking to him.
Why choose McField Residential Estate Agents - Brighouse?
See our Google reviews: https://www.google.com/search?q=mcfield+residential&rlz=1C1CHZL_enGB839GB839&oq=mcfield+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l2j69i57j69i60l2.1687j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x487bddc0e4347b3d:0x2e0cb10543f03ee,1,,,
We are totally committed to delivering the results you would expect from an Estate Agent, when buying, selling, letting or renting your home. With an ever-changing market place, choosing the right Estate Agent is so important.
The mix of 20 years Customer Service and Estate Agency experience ensures that our clients will always get the best possible, dedicated and tailored service. We strive to be better than our competition, offer that little bit more and ‘go the extra mile!’ We are ALWAYS just a phone call away and our focus is on you, our customer, and providing the best service possible.
We follow these 4 rules:
- It is never just a house. Every property we sell has something wonderful and unique about it. The secret is how to let it show and let your Tenant or buyer fall in love with their new life.
- Your buyer or Tenant is out there somewhere. Someone is looking for a property exactly like yours. Through our advertising and online network, we will help find them for you.
- We know the local area, from the newest cafe to the best schools, childrens clubs, local walks, restaurants & pubs - we will make your new buyer or Tenant feel at home from the first viewing.
- Tell us how you want things to go, if you only want viewings in the afternoons - no problem. No shoes on the carpet - we’ll wear our best socks. This is your sale or rental and you are in control.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do – that’s why McField Residential Estate Agent are chosen by you ….
What we provide as standard for our sales fees:
· Free initial valuation, at a time to suit you, including evening and weekends
· Free distinctive FOR SALE and/or TO LET board
· Free accompanied viewings, where required, including evening and weekends
· Free detailed floorplans
· Free sales literature
· Free advertising of your property in our Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse office window display
· Free internet marketing on our own website www.mcfieldresidential.co.uk, OnTheMarket, Zoopla, Prime Location & Rightmove
· Free social media advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest
· Dedicated personal service with one to one Agent and our local experience and knowledge