How much does it cost to sell your house with McField Residential Brighouse?
Our standard fee is just 1.2% (inclusive of VAT) of the sale price of your property (minimum £1250 inclusive of VAT). Fees are payable on completion of the sale of your house - there are no upfront costs - we do not get paid until we have done our job, unlike some agents.
Ask in Branch for what we can do to secure your business and provide the most competitive sales fees and excellent knowledge and service.
For your benefit we keep our fees transparent, there are no hidden charges*, this will help keep cost low as we know what an expensive time this can be.
To start your journey into your new home, contact us for a FREE, no obligation property market valuation. We would be delighted to help you and we can be contacted day or night and we will respond during working hours. Simply click here for your free valuation.
McField Residential – What we do for you, included in our standard service:
- We are local, independent & family run, with extensive local knowledge and excellent customer service, our office is in Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse
- Free valuation and local market appraisal (we provide realistic valuations in order to sell quickly)
- Free professional photographs of your house and surrounding grounds / garden, showing a positive image of your property
- Free detailed floor plan
- Free exceptionally distinctive ‘FOR SALE’ board, appropriately fixed to your property
- Inclusion on our own website www.mcfieldresidential.co.uk, along with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Free advertising on Rightmove, OnTheMarket, Zoopla & Prime Location – these are the largest and most recognised property sites - giving you the most and best exposure. (We have several ‘featured property’ spaces available for a small additional cost)
- Accompanied viewings come as standard, included in the service if you require them
- Negotiate the sale of your property - we will use our experience and expertise to negotiate the best sale price for your property, always with your best interest in mind and with your full approval
Additional charges (if requested)
- For an addition fee we can arrange for your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), this is a requirement for all properties prior to a sale
- Local newspaper advertising
Click here for your free valuation
Although Banks and Building Societies can offer mortgages to suit your needs, they are only able to recommend their own products.
We work closely with a local, whole of market, Mortgage Broker who can check all the mortgages from different lenders and provide you with a mortgage deal which really suits your needs and budget. This could save you hundreds of pounds over the length of the mortgage. See the "about us" tab
We can arrange a meeting for you with the Broker at the local office, or at a location convenient to you - just ask for further details.
A Mortgage Broker can often organise a Mortgage Offer (Mortgage in principle) quicker than a Bank or Building Society, saving you valuable time and reducing the risk of a property being sold to someone else.
Often when you purchase a new property and take out a mortgage there are opportunities to review your financial situation and cover. Our Independent Financial Advisors are available to offer a consultation and review your individual needs to get the best deals they can find.
Solicitors / Conveyancers**
We have a list of local Solicitors and Conveyancers who we can put you in touch with, they are all with 5 miles of Brighouse and are recommended either from personal experience or from our previous clients. Alternatively, you can choose your own and we will liaise with them on your behalf.
When selling or purchasing a house, the mortgage lender will usually request a survey (Home Buyers Report) or a more in-depth Structural survey. This will be an additional cost payable to the mortgage lender.
Our experienced negotiator is on hand to help you with your onward negotiations. If you find the prospect of negotiating your next property daunting, we can be here to help. For a charge we can negotiate on your behalf, often saving you thousands of £’s. For more information, please just call our office and ask to speak to James.
Once you have bought your property or even before you put it on the market with us, we can put you in touch with reliable builders, painters, plumbers, electricians etc are who are all local to the area – they are all vetted by ourselves and / or recommended by our customers.
*If you decide to remove your property from the market within the first 12 weeks or request us to stop marketing during your 28 day notice period, there is a charge of £180.00 (inclusive of VAT) to cover administration costs, payable before we can remove it.