What do we offer
We only offer 2 payment services, whichever is most suitable for you.
A fixed fee, which is payable upon completion.
A percentage of the sale of your property, payable upon completion.
We do not ask for any upfront fees.
For your benefit we keep our fees transparent, there are no hidden charges*, this will help keep cost low as we know what an expensive time this can be.
To start your journey into your new home, why not contact us for a FREE, no obligation property valuation? We would be delighted to help you. You can contact us at any time of the day or night and we will respond during working hours.
McField Residential – What we do for you:
- A local, independently family run estate agency, with extensive local knowledge and excellent customer service, based in Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse
- Free valuation and local market appraisal
- Free professional photographs of your house and surrounding grounds / garden, showing a positive image of your property
- Free detailed floor plan
- Free exceptionally distinctive ‘FOR SALE’ board, appropriately fixed to your property
- Inclusion on the McField Residential website, along with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Free advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and OnTheMarket – these are the largest and most recognised property sites. (We have several ‘featured property’ spaces available for a small additional cost)
- Accompanied viewings we are more than happy to carry out accompanied viewings on your behalf – this is included in the service
- Negotiate the sale of your property - we will use our experience and expertise to negotiate the best sale of your property, always with your best interest in mind and with your full approval
Additional charges (if requested)
- For an addition fee we can arrange for your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), this is a requirement for all properties prior to a sale
- Local newspaper advertising
Although Banks and Building Societies can offer mortgages to suit your needs, they are only able to recommend their own products.
We work closely with a local, whole of market, Mortgage Broker who can check all the mortgages from different lenders and provide you with a mortgage deal which really suits your needs and budget. This could save you hundreds of pounds over the length of the mortgage.
We can arrange a meeting for you with the Broker at the local office, or at a location convenient to you - just ask for further details.
A Mortgage Broker can often organise a Mortgage Offer (Mortgage in principle) quicker than a Bank or Building Society, saving you valuable time and reducing the risk of a property being sold to someone else.
Often when you purchase a new property and take out a mortgage there are opportunities to review your financial situation and cover. Our Independent Financial Advisors are available to offer a consultation and review your individual needs to get the best deals they can find.
We have a list of local Solicitors and Conveyancers who we can put you in touch with, they are all with 5 miles of Brighouse and are recommended either from personal experience or from our previous clients. Alternatively, you can choose your own and we will liaise with them on your behalf.
When selling or purchasing a house, the mortgage lender will usually request a survey (Home Buyers Report) or a more in-depth Structural survey. This will be an additional cost payable to the mortgage lender.
Our experienced negotiator is on hand to help you with your onward negotiations. If you find the prospect of negotiating your next property daunting, we can be here to help. For a charge we can negotiate on your behalf, often saving you thousands of £’s. For more information, please just call our office and ask to speak to James.
Once you have bought your property or even before you put it on the market with us, we can put you in touch with reliable builders, painters, plumbers, electricians etc are who are all local to the area – they are all vetted by ourselves and / or recommended by our customers.
*If you decide to remove your property from the market within the first 12 weeks or request us to stop marketing during your 28 day notice period, there is a charge of £180 plus VAT to cover administration costs, payable before we can remove it.< Back